New in 0.15.3
- Remove old examples. These dependet on an ancient clojurescript
version which blocked updating some dependencies
- Update clojure versions in the build matrix.
defresource to have a docstring (#305)
liberator.util/combine to not return lazy sequences (#304)
- Use minimum quality value when one provided is malformed (#199)
New in 0.15.2
- Log sequence could grow beyond limit (#295)
- Removed javax.xml.ws dependency (#290)
New in 0.15.1
- Fix missing default value for
New in 0.15.0
- Posting to an existing resource checks for conflicts.
which return status 202 accepted if true.
- Drop support for clojure versions 1.6 and ealier.
- Bump dependency revision to non-ancient versions.
- Drop dependency on compojure except for examples.
- #201 Add support for using a java.net.URI instance to specify
a Location for
New in 0.14.1
- Improved highlighting of tracing view
- #253 fix highlighting in tracing view broken since 0.14.0
New in 0.14.0
New in 0.13
- Optionally a value can be specified for ring-response
together with a ring map. This value is coerced to a response
like liberator does by default while the ring map makes it
possible to override whatever part of the response.
- #169 Always call as-response, even for default handlers
- #206 avoid undesired deep merge of context
- #212 For status 201, 301, 303 and 307 the location header is added
automatically. This used to be the case only for 201.
New in 0.12.2
- This release actually contains the changes announced for 0.12.1
Due to whatever reason the revision in clojars did not match
what was tagged as 0.12.1 in the git repository.
New in 0.12.1
- Fix a regression and make default
:handle-exception rethrow the
exception. This matches the behaviour before 0.12.0
- Update the decision graph to include new paths after PATCH
support was added.
New in 0.12.0
- #115 Support for PATCH method, thanks to Davig Park
:handle-exception which is invoked when decision functions or
handlers throw an exception.
New in 0.11.1
- #138 Adds support to return a zero arguments function from a
decision. The return value of the function will be the new
New in 0.11.0
- #97 Adds support for a default resource definition map parameter
that simlpifies the reuse of resource definitions. This also
adresses #95, however in a different way than it was proposed.
- #100 resources can specify :as-response to plug in custom
- Bumps version of hiccup to 1.0.3
- Bumps plugin versions to prepare compatibility with 1.6
- lein-midje -> 3.1.3
- lein-ring -> 0.8.10
- ring-devel -> 1.2.1
- ring-jetty-adapter -> 1.2.1
New in 0.10.0
- Reenable suppport for keyword as a handler function
- #71 Add locations header to 201 created
- #65 Make sure svg path is highlighted
- #77 Multiple link header values as vector
- #49 OPTIONS should return 200 OK and “Allow” header
- #50 HTTP 405 response must include an Allow-Header
- #68 handle-options sends 201 created and not 200 or 204
New in 0.9.0
- UTF-8 is now the default character set for Representations
- New web console for traces, include trace link header
- Add “ETag” and “Last-Modified” automatically
- Add “Vary” automatically
- Add declaration :available-media-types?
- Add support for HEAD request
- Extractor for graphviz dot file that reads core.clj
- Bump hiccup dependency to 1.0.2
- Add can-put-to-missing?
- Fix representation render-map-csv
- Make liberator build with lein 2.0.0RC1 (manage dependencies)
- Drop unnecessary methods from Representation
- Dispatch Representation on MapEquivalence and Sequential which
- Fixes to HTML Table representation (missing tr)
- Render Clojure Representation using *print-dup*
- Support “application/edn” representation
- #28 Head requests
- Do not re-use generated ETag and Last-Modified during request
because they can have changed after post! et. al.
- Handlers for redirect status work now reliably
- Fix Postbox example using value, not function for post!
New in 0.8.0
- Include olympics example data in source tree
- Handle line-break and whitespace in Accept headers
- Ignore case in character set negotiation
- #12 String representation sets character set
- #9 Missing media-type for “hello george” example
- #14 Use newer org.clojure:data.csv
New in 0.7.0
Revision 0.7.0 has been accidentally skipped